View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #74
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just a possible observation..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
It's not enough that it happened? I don't have time to scour through 3 hours of football at the moment, but I saw it when it happened and watched the reviews and I saw the two same plays both go in the Patriots favor. It really stuck out because I thought it was a load of crap! I'm believe I'm fairly reasonable when it comes to calls, like the tuck rule, I'll give him that. Other stuff is hard to call in real time, I know that too. But when you take two of the same instances and flip them and the call both times goes to one team...that's jacked up. I'm sure there's another fan here that knows what I'm talking about and may know where to find those 2 plays better than I do.
What I know is that the Texans were really good in the penalty department for a long time (despite the blocks in the back on ST), but the calls went 999 degrees around in December.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote