View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #90
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134504 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No matter what happens Saturday, it's been a very Successful Year for the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
It's still the past, just the same. The important thing is next week.

Makes no sense in getting upset about... well, I was upset too. But that was 3 days ago. We'll be rock'n @ Reliant 3 days from now. Chances are we're going to lose the game, but I'll be damned if I give up before I lose my voice.
I'm not upset. My world centers around facts. Homers don't need such things so you should feel fine about the whole thing. I'm still pulling for the good guys though.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote