View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #89
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: No matter what happens Saturday, it's been a very Successful Year for the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
losing the top spot in the AFC and playing 3 games instead of 2 isn't "spilled milk". Accidentally pouring bleach on your letter jacket is "spilled milk".
It's still the past, just the same. The important thing is next week.

Makes no sense in getting upset about... well, I was upset too. But that was 3 days ago. We'll be rock'n @ Reliant 3 days from now. Chances are we're going to lose the game, but I'll be damned if I give up before I lose my voice.