View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #137
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you have faith in Matt Schaub?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I don't even know about that. Schaub's brain is still going to misfire when the pressure comes. I mean, it's possible but I don't think his issues are entirely based on physical limitations. Other QB's have succeeded without the "laser rocket arm" we all want them to have and some QB's have succeeded without a lot of mobility. The thing though is you have to be obsessed with preparation and have incredible competitive fire to succeed without one or both plus you still need to be able to stay calm and collected under heat.

Matt is missing most of that stuff.
A perfect example is Peyton Manning. No matter what Manning has, he'll somehow find a way to make it work. I think he can lose his right arm, but he'll still find a way to lead his offense to a TD.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote