View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #73
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4782 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just a possible observation..

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
I've been watching all the playoff teams games over the holiday- give me some references for the plays you speak of qtr clock down distance etc.....

Refs blow calls all the time....
It's not enough that it happened? I don't have time to scour through 3 hours of football at the moment, but I saw it when it happened and watched the reviews and I saw the two same plays both go in the Patriots favor. It really stuck out because I thought it was a load of crap! I'm believe I'm fairly reasonable when it comes to calls, like the tuck rule, I'll give him that. Other stuff is hard to call in real time, I know that too. But when you take two of the same instances and flip them and the call both times goes to one team...that's jacked up. I'm sure there's another fan here that knows what I'm talking about and may know where to find those 2 plays better than I do.