View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #87
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No matter what happens Saturday, it's been a very Successful Year for the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
What is a "more vintage pro football product", may I ask?
You left out the "Houston" part of that line.

HOUSTON pro football product.

Vintage Houston pro football is being excited about potential, knowing that your dreams are bigger than reality's outcome. So you can talk about "what if" rather than "what could have been."

We've had fewer "what could have been" moments.

I enjoy the "what if" moments better. With "what could have been," you end up learning that you're as near to the trophy as you were back in the days when you were far away. I think it's time to salvage the old signature pic and replace the Cushing sig pic.