View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #99
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak canít rely on Ďthe systemí he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Acting like Schaub has all of a sudden started underthrowing deep balls is silly.
It's been a topic on this board so much that someone found a quote where he says he does that on purpose, giving "his guys" an opportunity to make a play on the ball.

I thought that was the funniest thing I had ever heard, however, someone brought stats showing Matt completes those deep balls more frequently than your "elite" guys.

I still find it laughable, but if those numbers were true (& if I get time, I'll look for it).... maybe he has a point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I think he has missed out on at least 6 more TD's per year just due to this.
Yeah, I"ve mentioned that before as well. I think you're being cautious with that 6 number though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
without Johnson's jump ball skills this offense would be an ugly duckling
I'd love to join the dump on Schaub/Kubiak thing that's going on right now, but.... we're talking about James Casey being WTF open. Think about that for a minute. We've also seen KDub WTF open as well.... last year, it was Dressen.

None of those guys are barn burners, or precision route runners, yet they get wide open. Matt generally doesn't throw that ball, unless his guy is wide open.

His ball placement, when the guy isn't wide open is so bad, that the defender regularly has a better play on the ball than our guy, so he normally knows to wait until he's got someone wide open.

Just saying.