View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #85
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No matter what happens Saturday, it's been a very Successful Year for the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
This team needs to get back to the tried and true methodology of its past:

Enter the final three games well OUT of playoff contention, or maybe make it to where they need wins AND help from other teams, and then win those last three games and party in the stadium like rock stars...then draft in the top 15.

This whole "Doing awesome until the last few games of the season" thing is really not the recipe for Houston pro football fans to enjoy.

I prefer a more vintage Houston pro football product. My palate is conditioned to reject anything else.
What is a "more vintage pro football product", may I ask?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote