View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #22
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47206 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What will it take to make you feel better about this team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
A win won't do it for me. I predicted a first round win after the Pats game. While I admittedly feel worse about the team than I did even then, I have the same reasoning for demanding more than a win in order to feel good about this team. I want a win where the team comes out and establishes the running game at a good clip (4+ YPC). I want a win where the QB doesn't come out sleepwalking and wearing concrete cleats. I want a win where the defense doesn't surrender a high percentage of 3rd down conversions like they have been. I want a win where the team converts in the red zone instead of driving for FGs.

In short, I want a win that will make me believe they have a chance against the Patriots.
This.

Simply winning won't do it for me. We SHOULD beat the Bengals. Winning is simply doing what we should do against an inferior team. I want to see a blowout. I want to see Schaub rack up 300+ yards and 2 TDs, Arian with over 100 and a TD or two, and a solid defensive effort with at least 1 turnover.

Is that too much to ask? If so, I'm not sure when I will have faith in this team again.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote