View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #7
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover New Year Mock 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I like Boyd a bit , he's a tough guy , the bright lights and big stage dont send him into hiding.

Hopkins is probably my favorite WR in this draft but probably an end of the first , top of the second pick. Even with a mediocre combine I dont see him falling much. He plays like a veteran , just gets open and catches everything.

Looking at all the comparable talent from the back end of round one to the top of round three , I would consider trading out of the first all together in exchange for picks in the top third of rounds 2-3. With all the injuries and potential FA losses , they can use the extra picks.
Very good way of putting it, my sentiments exactly.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote