View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #84
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dreessen, Ryans, Winston, Brisiel, Leach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
At least the transition from Dreesen to Graham resembles something like an actual plan. The transition from Winston to Butler/Newton/Harris looks like the staff has no idea WTF they're doing. The transition from Leach to Casey at least had some concept of using the FB in different scenarios, even if they haven't done that very often. The transition from Ryans to Bradie James ... well, if you can't say anything nice, don't say it, so I'll hush now.
They probably wanted to keep Winston, but the numbers didn't quite work out; hence the late scratch. It's just my guess, but since they've been covering their bases pretty timely (as much as time allows) the last few years, I really think that was the case. Then Butler became another scratch; it was a good thing that they can find a quick patch in Harris. It shows me that they've been doing their homework.

Demeco is another cap casualty, IMHO.
In Wade's system, if he needs to, the D only needs one monster at ILB.
Wade probably thought we can get by with James (not me) and Dobbins while waiting for Sharpton to return. It was just too bad that we lost Cushing.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote