View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #20
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 24667 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What will it take to make you feel better about this team?

Winning cures everything is a common saying and correct.

Though for me there is one other way. Show me that hunger of a team that never won again. The team that when the chips were down fought like an underdog and left it all on the field. I haven't seen that in weeks and it is what I miss. I have seen a team going through the motions and as soon as something doesn't work 'Oh well, here we go again' seems to be the look on their faces especially the offense. Play with some passion, some fire and hunger again.

Tired of seeing my quarterback dejected like someone stole his puppy. Tired of seeing offensive linemen standing and watching when the quarterback is sacked or running back stopped for a loss. Tired of seeing my running back falling from arm tackles (if he doesn't just slip on his own). Tired of seeing safeties with the look of 'Duh' as a pass goes over their head and so on and so on.

Bring back that passion and hunger we saw before the winning came this year and I will feel better.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote