View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #26
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88085 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 60 possessions = 7 touchdowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I have no idea what nine plays he's thinking about, but I seem to recall thinking at least one of those sacks was clearly on Schaub, as well as one incompletion based on pressure. The man's pre-snap recognition is atrocious at times.
The incompletion based on pressure you're talking about is that pass i spoke of in my previous post about the kitchen sink blitz. he threw it in the dirt falling back..he had a little more time if he just holds on & makes a solid throw..AJ was coming free right behind OD as well.

See i don't blame any of the sacks on him. 2 of them, he barely had a chance to set up in the pocket and someone was on him..the Freeney & Geathers sacks. There was another where he was getting ready to throw it but pulled it down and got creamed....i put that 1 on the line also b/c Harris/Jones man just shoved them to the side; they gotta hold up better than that.

the one thing he doesn't do that i can't stand is he NEVER uses a hard count. We saw luck use a hard count to get our defense to jump offsides 783297 times last week..Schaub doesn't use any. It's either walk up to the line and snap real fast or let the clock wind down & snap it...which helps the defense out more than the offense b/c they can time their blitzes perfectly.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote