View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #24
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 60 possessions = 7 touchdowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I went back and watched this game again .... there were plays to be made. Schaub simply didnt capitalize upon the opportunities , and there were at least a 9 plays where Schaub made critical errors ..... overthrown , underthrown , missing an open reciever and throwing into coverage.

It wasnt the playcalling , it wasnt the coaching , it was Schaub missing open reads or flat out throwing bad balls.

No , the OL didnt do him any favors against the Dolts backup DL .... but again , the plays were there to be made. The fact that the Dolts backup's were able to ruin the Texans day should go along way in telling us what has to be fixed going forward .... since we are stuck with Schaub for at least two more seasons.

In a league where games are decided by one play , your QB cant leave 9 of them on the field.
9 plays? really?

2 ints
1 poorly thrown ball to OD on a kitchen sink blitz close to the red zone
1 overthrow to Jean that probably should've been completed for a long gain
1 throw where he missed OD coming across the middle wide open

That's all i counted right there that are all on him. I'd be interested to know the other 4 plays you counted that were all on him just to see what people are seeing that i'm not seeing....surely you're not counting any of the sacks on him are you?
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote