View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #6
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 266324 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Injuries After the Colts and Before the Bengals

After Tuesday's practice from HT.com:

Quote:
Head Coach Gary Kubiak

(on the team’s health in practice today) “I’m not going to be giving a health report today. I think the first time we have to give one is sometime this evening. So I’m following protocol, so no injury reports from me.”

(on CB Alan Ball’s status) “He’s doing good. He’s doing really good. Our expectation is if he holds up all week he’ll be ready to go. We were shooting toward this week the whole time.”

(on how important it would be to have CB Alan Ball back) “It’d very important, if he’s ready to go. He’s probably as good a special teams player as we’ve had all year, went in and played extremely well in nickel and played the corner position. We just feel very fortunate that he’s got a chance to come back and help us this week. That’s a big piece we’ve been waiting to get back.”

(on what CB Alan Ball’s role will be if he returns) “We’ll see. We’ll see how the week goes. I think it’s too quick to make a decision on something like that. He could become very much involved or it could be just more special teams. It kind of depends on how he holds up throughout the course of the week.”

(on OLB Brooks Reed) “He did a little bit. We’re pretty light today. It’s been 48 hours since we played. We’re heading in the right direction.”
Even though injury report should have been available by now........not officially posted.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote