View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #4
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81710 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm pulling for ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
I'm very happy Gene Smith was fired. Depending on the new GM hired, I wouldn't be surprised, if Mularkey goes too. You guys will handle the Bengals Saturday...I wouldn't be surprised, the game becomes be a home cooked butt whooping? The Bengals have also gone hot and cold during the season. The Bengals Defense is the main concern, that's why the Texans need to pound the rock and wear them out. You have a two headed monster in RB's...this is the time to feed the machine. This will help take the pressure of Schuab. The Texans Defense, especially the 2ndary needs to step up.
I'm a little dissapointed in the play of Myers and Brown, especially of late.
We invested a lot of money there.

I don't give Wade Smith a free pass either, even though he's not 100%.
I don't want to see them in the Pro Bowl.
These guys need to step up.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote