View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #8
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47206 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm pulling for ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
As a Divisional foe member, I am bandwagoning for the Texans. I've read a lot of doom and gloom on this MB. Yeah, the last 3-4 weeks have been disappointing. Considering you had the chance for home field throught out the playoffs. That is in the past. My assessment, If the Texans can get that 1-2 punch of a running game going, that will help everything! Anyway, good luck and I'll be watching and cheering for you Texans. Please take down those Bungles!
Thanks man! Hopefully the team can pull it out. I'm not holding my breath though.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote