View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #11
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 290612 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ray Lewis Retiring: “This will be my last ride”

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
lol MS is so over rated
...said no one ever.

Singletary and Lewis are so close in records that a good argument could be made either way. The main reason I give Singletary the nod is that Lewis has called him his mentor. Singletary coached Lewis for two seasons with the Ravens, btw. Video

They were both captains of the two best defenses in the last 30 years. I'd go back farther in time, but the 1970's Steel Curtain is easily considered the best ever. Both of these cats look up to Jack Lambert.