View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #79
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dreessen, Ryans, Winston, Brisiel, Leach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Touchdown View Post
Yeah I agree with everything u said. They were all pretty much over paid and it's time to re stock. Winston was the hardest for me pretty much like everybody else. I really believe our run offense would have been better but who knows. I thought Dreesen was a great target for Schuab in the endzone but now its nobody.
It would have been nice to be able to retain those guys, but we can't.

It took 5 years for Dreessen to become a valid target; Graham has pretty much gotten there in 3 years.

We just can't afford nearly $3M on a second TE (and his cap hit would have been $3.3M this year.)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote