View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #136
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 259612 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you have faith in Matt Schaub?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
The funny thing is, if you put Schaub's brain into Carr's body, the Texans would have an awesome QB.
I don't even know about that. Schaub's brain is still going to misfire when the pressure comes. I mean, it's possible but I don't think his issues are entirely based on physical limitations. Other QB's have succeeded without the "laser rocket arm" we all want them to have and some QB's have succeeded without a lot of mobility. The thing though is you have to be obsessed with preparation and have incredible competitive fire to succeed without one or both plus you still need to be able to stay calm and collected under heat.

Matt is missing most of that stuff.