View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #66
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No matter what happens Saturday, it's been a very Successful Year for the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
Additionally, I remember not too long ago when Eli was considered a bust and many Giants fans who still watch him do not have total confidence. If I were a fan, there are really only 3 or 4 QB's I'd have total confidence in on my team. Unfortunately, Shaub is not one of them...
Where Eli was drafted; he's supposed to be a franchise QB, but he underperformed for quite awhile.

Schaub is the equivalent of a 23rd pick (which I thought the Texans paid a little too much for to begin with - but we needed a QB.)

I have never expected great things out of Schaub.
But he needs to play within himself. Two INTs a game is not going to work.
And he can't take needless sack either.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote