View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #65
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No matter what happens Saturday, it's been a very Successful Year for the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Do you realize that Eli's previous experience before the SB win comprised of two losses?

One of them was a shutout; he threw for an "elite" 176 yards in the other.
Additionally, I remember not too long ago when Eli was considered a bust and many Giants fans who still watch him do not have total confidence. If I were a fan, there are really only 3 or 4 QB's I'd have total confidence in on my team. Unfortunately, Shaub is not one of them...