View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #64
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: No matter what happens Saturday, it's been a very Successful Year for the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
Then they went into the playoffs and looked better than everyone expected.

Lets not forget this team was a play away from being in a AFCC game while playing a third string rookie QB and seemingly half the team on IR.

All things considered, they overachieved last season. Maybe they dropped seeding late in the season, but when the playoffs rolled around they showed up. So it didn't even matter.
If we'd have won those last three games last year we'd have finished 13-3 & been the second seed.

Only difference is that no one expected us to be the 2 seed. We were the favorites to be the #1 seed. But everyone saw the writing on the wall, the team failed to adjust to what was happening & now we're the #3 seed.

I understand why everyone is so upset. We've got a downward trend going... I understand everyone thinking we're going to lose next week.

What I don't understand, is if we beat the Bengals, how's that going to be looked at as "nothing"