View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #77
Texan_Touchdown
Rookie

Rep Power: 265 Texan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We will have a great playoff!!

I wish I could be happy right now since we're 12-4 in the plays offs, but Schuab just flat out scares me. From what I see on the game tapes he seems like he just can't stand in the pocket long enough to make the deep pass unless he's on a bootleg but then u have to re adjust your footwork and is more arm strength that he doesn't have and in the West Coast you have to have that threat of the deep pass other wise they
ll press the line of scrimmage and the run won't work.

Kubiak is a good offensive mind but other than PA CAN SOMEBODY RUN A DANG FADE/ POST/ POST CORNER AND SCHUAB ACTUALLY MAKE A ****** NFL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM DONE
Texan_Touchdown is offline   Reply With Quote