View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #4
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover New Year Mock 3.0

JMO:

1. Vaccaro, I think we re-sign Quin.
2. Boyd, I don't know much about him, haven't paid alot of attention to QB since we just re-signed Schaub. I don't think we'll draft a QB in 2013.
3. Hopkins, he's listed as a bottom of the 1st round or top of the 2nd round prospect, what makes him fall to the 3rd round?
3. Carradine, makes sense only if we lose Barwin, but I think we re-sign him.
4. McCullers, to tall to play NT, won't be able to get his pads low enough for leverage.
5. Fragel, I don't know anything about him but I like the position chosen, I'd like to see O-ine addressed much earlier.
5. Wood, I don't know much about him but I like the position in this round.
6. Wade, see Wood comment.
7. Allen, love this pick, younger, better, and cheaper.
7. Malone, I don't know anything about him either but we need CB depth when we lose McCain to FA, I would like to see CB addressed a little earlier as well.

No FB as an UDFA? Tutogi, Boren, Copeland?
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote