View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #70
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just a possible observation..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
Like I said when I started this thread, these are just MY observations and the way I feel about things and I don't believe I have made a statement as a fact perse.

As far as your facepalm, if you can prove me wrong I welcome it. Other than AJ coming back from injury, when before has he dropped such easy balls? He is in stellar form at this point and that ball went through his arms like he started thinking about riding bikes or what he was going to do in the offseason. AJ, is one of, if not the best WR in the league and that is also my opinion. Calvin Johnson is indeed great, but considering who's throwing the balls, I'd take AJ receiving from any top 10 QB all day over CJ receiving from Shaub. You swap those two out, and stories would be quite a bit different.

So take you facepalm and replace it with facts before you come in here arrogantly suggesting my opinion as ludicrous.
All that poster does is agitate and piss people off. He lives for it.

So don't worry about it. I stopped quoting him months ago, because it's not worth the effort to just have him get you into a flame war. You can't fight fire with fire. You'll just wear yourself out. I have gotten to where I know which posters I can quote and which I can't. Some, you just have to NEVER quote them no matter what. It's science.

I see what you're saying and I agree. I've been seeing it for going on 6 games now. At some point, the players are going to choose to keep trying hard for the coach (even if they have a small doubt in the back of their heads) but all men have a snapping point. I think our guys are reaching theirs.