View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #20
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No matter what happens Saturday, it's been a very Successful Year for the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
All I've ever wanted was a perennial playoff team.

It's a crapshoot after that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
This.

I hope for the best, but beyond that, I understand the fan experience is a passive one in that we watch and they win or lose.

Expectations, demands, settling...all those words are useless because we are powerless to change a damn thing on this team.
As long as they don't underachieve.

With all the injuries, IMO, this team performs on par (they didn't underachieve.)

There's no guarantee that they will win this weekend as they are really thin at ILB; I believe Dobbins is nursing an injury.

Still, I "expect" the Texans to win; otherwise, it will be disappointing to say the least.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote