View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #88
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak canít rely on Ďthe systemí he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
And Kubiak was pretty damn pissed after that one. Face red and was most likely cussing up a storm. I can only imagine what he was saying. Schaub set his feet and launched that. With the way he threw it, I felt that we were about to get a big reception for a TD. Instead, it was an INT.
yeah, Kubiak looked pissed and disgusted.

I've seen the replay at least a dozen times, and I just don't get it. Overthrow the receiver, but to have all that time and under-throw when a defender is trailing is just a plain stupid decision in a clutch situation.

That play has absolutely nothing to do with Kubiak (it was a good call) and everything to do with Schaub and his failure to execute the play.

What is really depressing is the continuous highlights of other QBs last weekend hitting guys in stride for scores.