View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #129
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 53313 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you have faith in Matt Schaub?

I said this in the gameday thread last week and I'll say it again...I defended HWNSNBM almost all the way up to the end and I don't want to look like an idiot again plus my giving a pass to an expansion franchise expired years ago so I'm a lot more quick on the trigger.

That said, I've got razor thin confidence in Schaub right now. I'll let the playoffs decide for me but this is probably it for me if he continues to $hit his panties.

Either way, as pointed out, we are stuck with him anyway. BTW, not sure if anyone realizes, that extension contract BEGINS next year lol! Nice

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote