View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #130
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142254 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you have faith in Matt Schaub?

No, I don't have faith in Schaub anymore. But the reality is harsh.

Reality: Schaub is statistically better than 2/3 of the league's QBs.

Reality: Schaub performs best when his OL is working well and the running game is successful.

Reality: Schaub cannot perform well under pressure and if the OL isn't working and the running game isn't successful, he can't put the team on his back and win.

Reality: 2/3 of teams would love to have him under center.

Reality: Those 2/3 of teams would soon come to realize that he's not a winner when things start getting tough.

Reality: Elite QBs don't fall off a QB tree.

Reality: We're stuck with Matty Nice for as long as we're stuck with Kubiak.

Reality: McNair won't get rid of Kubiak for a long time.

Reality: The "Fire Kubiak" thread will grow to 6,930,902 pages long by the time all is said and done.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote