View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 195710 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No matter what happens Saturday, it's been a very Successful Year for the Texans

It is better to have a girlfriend than not, especially if she looks pretty good. Then she starts sliding into old ways that you have seen with her and others before, so you are cautious. You keep thinking of all the money spent and dream of what could be. I know about reality, I just keep hoping the fantasy will become reality. Who knows? It happens on the Hallmark Channel.