View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #125
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104642 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you have faith in Matt Schaub?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I voted no, but David Carr should only be in comparative conversations to Jamarcus Russell and Tim Couch. These are historically bad QBs who contributed to the decline of their respective franchises for years.

We may have seen the best of Schaub, but we just need him to be good a couple of times - once in the playoffs. I ain't holding my breath, but I have seen wackier things happen.

Carr would never have been good in the NFL, unless they had a 7 on 7 league.
Pffft! Dude would still find a way to run out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage or fire a missle towards the cheerleaders or cameramen