View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #19
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 25876 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No matter what happens Saturday, it's been a very Successful Year for the Texans

I would say a 'good' season but not 'very successful.' Truth of the matter, regular season records mean little to nothing if you don't get the job done in the playoffs. Progress would be for this team to make it to the AFC title game and not to get a 'one and done' Saturday. Not a single player would find it successful to just get 12 wins in the regular season. Ask the Falcons how good it feels to get wins in the regular season while doing nothing in the post season.

So while I wouldn't say even if we lose it was a very successful season I will say no matter if we win, lose, stink it up or whatever that I will be proud of the guys for giving it a fight and being an organization I can easily stay behind no matter what. Classy organization and some players who you don't just enjoy their play but respect them as individuals.

Now to beat the kitty cats and go on to shock the world! Keep hope alive! LOL
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote