View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #126
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you have faith in Matt Schaub?

I voted no, but David Carr should only be in comparative conversations to Jamarcus Russell and Tim Couch. These are historically bad QBs who contributed to the decline of their respective franchises for years.

We may have seen the best of Schaub, but we just need him to be good a couple of times - once in the playoffs. I ain't holding my breath, but I have seen wackier things happen.

Carr would never have been good in the NFL, unless they had a 7 on 7 league.