View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #13
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No matter what happens Saturday, it's been a very Successful Year for the Texans

If yas ask me , losing 2 of the last three and missing out on the #1 seed is a complete and total let down.

Looking at how the team has played in the last month .... doesnt make me happy at all.

The bottom line is this season started out with talks of a and now we're .... settling for 12-4 , one and done in the playoffs is a success ?!!

Last year we knocked on the door ...... this year we are gonna kick the sum b!tch in.

Read my sig - Superbowl or bust , no excuses. - Matt Schaub. (just in case I change it)

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote