View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #26
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sharpton put on IR today...Per Chronicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
What are you talking about concerning cap? We should be about $5m under and can adjust salaries to come up with much more. Dutchrudder has a tagged post on cap you should review. Chris Olsen has gotten us out of cap hell.
I was being a smart ass about our getting into cap trouble and having to give up Winston/Ryans. I mean, how in the world can we possibly afford more stud players when we couldn't figure out how to budget for the ones we already had?

I see teams making moves and being ready for those moves but I never see good teams running off key components of their team because the screwed the pooch on the cap without some kind of plan.

I was just saying we'll screw that up too. Pessimism wrapped in candy coated sarcasm shell.