View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #74
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Dreessen, Ryans, Winston, Brisiel, Leach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Teams are being way more disciplined against us...and newton cant secure the corner like winston on the stretch.
Some of Foster's biggest runs have been to the right. I think his longest run was to the right. Sunday, the only problem I saw running to the right was when OD was there trying to block a LB.

Other than that, Newton is doing his job. Winston was stronger, I'll give you that. He probably blew people off the ball much more explosively than Newton does. I don't have any negatives on Winston in the run game, but Newton is doing his job just fine.