View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #27
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: gametime next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Now you are just looking foolish. AJ isn't elite now? - (which missed the entire point of the comment unless you are denying AJ was ever elite). A grand total of one WR beat him this year - LOL, while on a run first team with a barely competent QB. Oh well, I guess there are lots of Texans homers among the coaches and players in the NFL. We're talking 4-5 years here, not decades.

PS - I said nothing about automatic. Clearly injury could be a problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Ummmm not elite anymore ? For real dude....He had nearly 1600 yards this season with a running back who nearly gained 1600 yards as well. I mean what is elite to you if he isnt ?

Well I would have to adjust his "elite" numbers slightly for the extra half game is played this year. I dont think he is as dominating as he was and part of his numbers comes from the fact that the texans dont have any other good wr. For the Texans sake I hope he does have 4-5 more good years in the tank but as I said I think its very optmistic
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote