View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #60
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Winston & Brisiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
In 2011 Eric Winston was rated 10/76 overall against all Tackles and 6th against Right Tackles. Pass Block 10th, Run Bock 3rd.
In 2010 Eric Winston was rated 12/78 overall against all Tackles and 5th against Right Tackles. Pass Block 10th, Run Block 19th.

In 2011 Mike Brisiel was rated 32/78 overall against all Guards. Pass Block 32nd, Run Bock 14th.
In 2010 Mike Brisiel was rated 15/82 overall against all Guards. Pass Block 20th, Run Bock 12th.

Both had tougher years -- expected/bad teams -- in 2012. Winston was 25/80 Tackles and Brisiel was 74/82 Guards.

*ratings from ProFootballFocus, minumum 25% of team snaps.
How did Schaub rate amongst QBs during that time?

& keep in mind, I'm not saying that they weren't good, in fact, I said they had their strong points. It's only a matter of time, I think, before Newton & Jones are equally as good.