View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #24
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208669 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Sharpton put on IR today...Per Chronicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I dont understand why the texans seemed so excited about his return when he came back from injury.

He doesn't flash when you watch the team play. He had that pretty good pre season as a rookie though....seemed like a player...

But I don't see him as some big time player. Seems like a dime a dozen type guy.
My thoughts exactly. Hate to see anyone go on the IR, but from a football standpoint, he's just another guy. Texans started the season with Brian Cushing and several guys ranging from "Just A Guy" to scrub at ILB. Not sure why they thought they'd be OK at linebacker.