View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #42
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30026 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Out of all the qb's I've seen, I'm liking dysert the most. Not really close for me.

Dudes arm is top notch, good mobility, strong enough to shake off tacklers in the pocket...and then he just seems to have that innate ability that great qb's have of staying alive long enough to find a receiver that's open.

And I watched a bunch of other qb's (not all) and he by far had the strongest arm. No big wind up, he has a nice compact delivery where he almost flicks the ball and puts it way down field to a streaking receiver or he slices it in in shorter areas to receivers.

I'm a fan of his and regardless who takes him I'll be following and rooting for him. I like how he plays the qb position a lot.
I like the guy I watched tonight, manuel. Good mechanics,holds the ball tight with 2 hands,great mobility,very good arm. As lance z and I were tweeting back and forth, a pro style offense and good coaching would be golden for him.