View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #16
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kawaan Short DT Purdue eval

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Exactly what I'm thinking. Short in the 1st and then O-line in the 2nd and 3rd. Solidify the O-line to fix the run game and pass protection, and give Schaub the maximum protection possible.
Im thinking CB and to a lesser extent WR in the first and Im begining to realize that after Rhodes and Milliner the CB's arent first round talents.

I really like WR DeAndre Hopkins a Jr from Clemson ... I would take him late first if he was available over any of the DT's not named Lotulelei ,S.Williams or Jenkins.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote