View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #68
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: We will have a great playoff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
if u think about it

Ciny
Indy
ravens
texans

we are prob the only team out of that bunch that stands any chance aganist NE and DEnver

its up to us to dethrone the two greats no one else really stands a chance
We had a chance for the two greats to eliminate each other in the divisional round but screwed the pooch against the Vikes at home and Indy. Indy will be our main rival for years to come but once this "Chuckstrong" stuff runs its course they are no better than an 8-8 or 9-7 team to me(for the next year or two). That was not really the point of what I was trying to say though, which is that I don't think we really stand a chance to eliminate both of the top dogs in their places. I've had too much to drink.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote