View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #64
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4782 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just a possible observation..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
ha im loving that in a thread that features the phrase 'mcnair needs to wake up to reality' prominently that aj apparently never drops an easy ball or that hes the best wr in the league
Like I said when I started this thread, these are just MY observations and the way I feel about things and I don't believe I have made a statement as a fact perse.

As far as your facepalm, if you can prove me wrong I welcome it. Other than AJ coming back from injury, when before has he dropped such easy balls? He is in stellar form at this point and that ball went through his arms like he started thinking about riding bikes or what he was going to do in the offseason. AJ, is one of, if not the best WR in the league and that is also my opinion. Calvin Johnson is indeed great, but considering who's throwing the balls, I'd take AJ receiving from any top 10 QB all day over CJ receiving from Shaub. You swap those two out, and stories would be quite a bit different.

So take you facepalm and replace it with facts before you come in here arrogantly suggesting my opinion as ludicrous.