View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #59
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I just finished rewatching the colts game...the gameplan really is predictable and conservative as hell.

2nd/3rd and short we're running it 90% of the time

2nd/3rd and long we're passing 90% of the time
You have to compare this to the rest of the NFL. I would say most teams are doing that.

Quote:
And AJ's not being force fed the ball....At least 1/2 the time its just only him and another WR out in a route...that's it....that makes for easy defending.
Are you sure about that? That would mean we're keeping three extra guys back to help protect. I heard of max protect, but that's a bit much.

Quote:
The other 1/2 of the time when they send 3 or more out they're 1 read quick hitters b/c schaubs only taking 3 step drops.

They almost never challenge deeper than 15 yards unless its off play-action or when they have to......which is usually when the score's getting a little out of hand and they're running out of time...by then the defense knows this.
You just pretty much explained a West Coast Offense.
dream_team is online now   Reply With Quote