View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #11
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kawaan Short DT Purdue eval

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Just posted this in another thread -

So I think he is there if Texans want him. Problem with position is that there are very few quality nose tackles out there. People maybe surprised to find out how much Cody is worth on the open market, that scares me a little somewhat forcing my hand. The position has hurt many 3-4 teams because of age or injury to starters, so teams often view them more as a commodity to fill a need.
I have seen him rated higher, right at the sweet spot and way lower (for some strange reason). he has shown some pass rush skill 7/8 sack I think with enough bulk for Wade's system.