View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #10
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 181073 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kawaan Short DT Purdue eval

@ Badboy .... I wasnt really talking to you in particular , just at the opinion that DT is a first round need. I'd like to upgrade the position just as much as the next guy , just dont see it being done in the first round with so many other issues.

I agree with Schaub being broken and probably the biggest reason this offense has faltered .... but he's got two years left on his deal at big $$$ making it near impossible to cut or trade him. Just have to make the best of a bad situation .... but he's not why Foster has been hemmed in the entire second half of the season or why they averaged ~3.8ypc rushing for the season. There have been far to many plays where defenders are playing behind the LOS .... thats on the OL.

Also the secondary is likely to lose a significant number of players - Quin , McCain , Ball , Demps , Keo.

ILB has to be addressed as well - Cushing coming back from a serious injury , who knows how he recovers. Dobbins and James will be FA's and .... Sharpton back on IR.

WR .... could use an upgrade too.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote