View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kawaan Short DT Purdue eval

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Lot of people want a DT especially you and BL .... but its obvious to anyone watching the Texans that the OL is flat out broken while the defense has been at least "ok"despite not getting much help from the offense.

I wouldnt mind a top tier DT .... but dont think they have the luxury of spending a #1 on the position because of all the needs elsewhere.

Even if Cody is not resigned , I see them going another direction and addiong to DT via mid round pick or FA.
There are a couple of us, badboy is not one of them, who is intrigued by Short. He seems pretty active & dominant when in the game but he sits out alot, more than I care to see. Not sure if this is a conditioning problem or if just scheme & coaching decision, whatever the reason Purdue is a bad team & should be much better than it is with a quality player like Short.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote