View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #68
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 97166 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dreessen, Ryans, Winston, Brisiel, Leach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungo_Taco View Post
The right side of the line has been a problem. But, it seems like most texans fans have forgot about Winston's poor pass protection & untimely penalties. I miss Winston, but I don't think our offense would all of a sudden "click" if he came back. Our entire OLine is getting destroyed off the line (besides brown & brooks). It seems like having the zone blocking schema as the backbone of an nfl offense is becoming outdated. Teams are maintaining the backside cut, and the one cut lanes. We need to pass to set up the run.. and only one man can make that happen. Paging Mr. Schaub.. I repeat, Paging Mr. Schaub.
Teams are being way more disciplined against us...and newton cant secure the corner like winston on the stretch. As many times as i cussed winston for his false starts he always excelled there. Just thought it was dumb to make 2 changes there in the same season. And yup...there were times schaub would pass to set up the run...havent seen it lately.

The rest of the nfl has caught up with our scheme and player weaknesses. Not good.