View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #67
Grungo_Taco
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Grungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dreessen, Ryans, Winston, Brisiel, Leach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Its only pissing in a mild wind. The guys who made those choices are still here and there is a matter of accountability. Personally, I think this team misses winston's production a lot.
The right side of the line has been a problem. But, it seems like most texans fans have forgot about Winston's poor pass protection & untimely penalties. I miss Winston, but I don't think our offense would all of a sudden "click" if he came back. Our entire OLine is getting destroyed off the line (besides brown & brooks). It seems like having the zone blocking schema as the backbone of an nfl offense is becoming outdated. Teams are maintaining the backside cut, and the one cut lanes. We need to pass to set up the run.. and only one man can make that happen. Paging Mr. Schaub.. I repeat, Paging Mr. Schaub.
Grungo_Taco is offline   Reply With Quote